Paid Ambassador Internship at Hofstra University
Are you a confident Marketing / Communication Student looking for the experience needed to create a rockstar resume? If so, buzz-worthy app DOWN is looking for you, and hoping to boost your klout score along the way!
Down is the new app that helps people strengthen relationships in the offline world through honest interactions. We are making waves all over the Internet, and looking for a brazen Campus President to introduce the next big online craze to Hofstra.
The Campus President will:
· Learn about display advertising and geo-targeted marketing (web/mobile)
· Use social media to impact user-growth in measureable ways
· Execute events and promotions utilizing mobile tech. to elevate branding
· Be presented with an introduction to affiliate marketing
· Act as product testers providing feedback and ideas
· Present A/B test ideas to elevate campus performance
· A suite of promotional goods, from t-shirts to personalized business cards
· Budget for use in local on-campus & event promotion
· Online tools like campus-targeted landing pages & web-based RSVP tools
· Actionable feedback and assistance creating outstanding resume content
· Top-performer prize: a summer internship in San Francisco @ DOWN HQ
· Pay of $10/hr for 5 hrs/week through spring 2014, plus bonus opportunities
• Currently enrolled university student, living on or near campus
• Upbeat personality
• Eager to learn about marketing and make new connections
• Large social presence and well-connected on campus
• Confident talking about dating, sex and relationships
• Willingness to go out, meet new people and spread the word about DOWN
Interested Candidates can submit their resume with any relevant questions to learn more about DOWN and our Campus President program and summer internship.
DOWN uses social apps to help people strengthen relationships in the offline world through honest interactions. Based in San Francisco, our mobile and online development teams put together groundbreaking apps that are changing the way people discover relationships in a mobile world.
Be a part of the fast-growing, unabashedly honest startup behind viral apps like Bang With Friends and have a huge impact that will provide concrete experience for your resume.
- Location: Hempstead, NY
- Posted: 2013-11-15
- Type: Internship
- Salary: Not Specified
- Degree Required: Currently Enrolled
- Employer ID: 12023
- Job ID: 130879