FirstJob Campus Ambassador Internship
FirstJob, a job site that matches college students and recent grads to quality internship and entry-level opportunities, is looking to find the most influential, outgoing, and socially connected students on campus to join our Campus Ambassador Program. Ambassadors will be carefully selected from 30 universities nationwide to be an integral part of our nationwide campaign aimed at spreading awareness and excitement around FirstJob.
Through positive buzz, distribution of promotional items on campus, and social networking activities, ambassadors will enthusiastically promote FirstJob as a useful job discovery tool for college students. In addition to being a great learning and resume-building experience, Campus Ambassadors will have the opportunity to win great prizes. Top performers will be offered a summer internship to work with our marketing staff at the FirstJob HQ in San Francisco.
• Currently enrolled university student, living on or near campus.
• Friendly, upbeat personality and eager to learn about marketing.
• Large social presence and well-connected on campus.
• Willingness to go out, meet new people and spread the word
• Help spread FirstJob brand awareness on campus.
• Convert signups on firstjob.com.
• Distribute promotional items across campus.
• Promote the brand via social media channels.
• Report to FirstJob HQ weekly with updates.
• Marketing, Business or Communications major
• Gain great resume-building experience.
• Learn a variety of traditional and digital marketing skills.
• Earn performance-based prizes.
• Paid summer internship for top performers.
FirstJob offers a targeted solution for employers aiming to attract, engage and evaluate the best millennial talent for their internship and entry-level positions.
By engaging each candidate in the selection process and ensuring the right hire, employee productivity, performance and retention vastly improve within entry-level roles; candidates are walking into jobs happier with their positive interview experience and more engaged in positions that are a strong fit.
- Sick Days
- Flexible Hours
- Casual Attire
- Coffee Bar
- Soda Bar
- Happy Hour