Customer Experience/Sales Associate
Our Customer Experience/Sales Associates are dedicated to providing an exceptional experience for every Brilliant Earth customer. The sales associate will be responsible for guiding the customer through the life of the sale. The goal of the Sales and Customer Experience team is to create personalized experiences and build lasting relationships while sharing in the happiest moments of our customer’s lives. The team operates in a fast-paced environment and is the engine which drives our company. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to have a clear impact on the company’s growth while developing your sales and service skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage, maintain, and close inbound leads through multiple sales channels in a high volume capacity, while focusing on a high quality customer experience.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for Brilliant Earth customers by providing support and responding to customer inquiries over phone, email, and live chat
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in our private showroom, creating a truly one on one experience in a luxury goods environment
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience while adding value to the sales team
- Collaborate across departments on sales focused projects in order management, inventory, merchandising, and fraud prevention efforts
- Utilize sales strategy to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions such as custom design orders and diamond options.
- Responsibility and accountability for meeting individual and team goals in a sales driven environment.
By clicking Apply, you will be redirected to an external application site. Please complete your Brilliant Earth application there in order to be considered for the Customer Experience/Sales Associate role.
Related Titles: Retail Sales, Entry Level Sales Associate, Luxury Retail Sales Associate, Luxury Retail - Customer Experience Associate
- BA degree, GIA degree or equivalent
- Sales ability and experience in a retail and/or e-commerce position
- Passion for customer focused sales with demonstrated success
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Strong computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
Brilliant Earth is the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. We offer an extensive collection of engagement rings, wedding rings, and fine jewelry handcrafted from recycled precious metals and set with ethically sourced diamonds and gemstones. The Brilliant Earth collection is currently available online and in our San Francisco showroom. As part of our mission, we donate 5% of profits to communities impacted by the jewelry trade.
Our goal at Brilliant Earth is to make jewelry as beautiful as it can be. We are passionate about cultivating a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry. Our Mission is to cultivate a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry. We strive to make jewelry as beautiful as possible by crafting the highest quality pieces with the purest origins, by creating momentum for change, and by investing in a brighter future for the communities who provide our precious metals and gems.
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, please review our job postings to apply and send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Our goal at Brilliant Earth is to make jewelry as beautiful as it can be. We are passionate about cultivating a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry.