The Business Advisor is responsible for providing finance solutions for small to mid-sized businesses. This is a business-to-business sales role that involves consulting with business owners to help them achieve their financial goals. We consider candidates with various work backgrounds and experiences. Our Business Advisors may work 55 or more hours per week, which can include some weekends. We’re looking for motivated, ambitious individuals who want to start and commit to a thriving career in Detroit. If that’s you, read on.
- Interview clients and gather information about their unique financial situations, needs and objectives
- Evaluate various financial programs and options from our product offerings
- Educate and advise clients on the financing process and recommend the best solution for their needs
- Assist clients through the financing process and troubleshoot any transaction issues
What You'll Get:
- Strong Sales Training Program
- We develop and promote from within, and we offer ample training and career advancement opportunities
- An enjoyable work hard, play hard environment focused on your development
- A rewarding professional career helping small businesses grow
- Rewards and full benefits including a 401K, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, and paid vacations and holidays
- Best-in-class rewards and full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K , Life Insurance, and paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company events
- Competitive spirit
- Motivation to learn new skills
- Enthusiastic commitment to the career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to achieve a strong work ethic
What’ll Make You Special
- Adaptability and willingness to work in a fun and exciting team environment
- A passion for the city of Detroit
- A desire to be part of something bigger than yourself
We’re the #1 online lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and we’ve grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the country. Quicken Loans was named a J.D. Power and Associates 2010 – 2015 Customer Service Champion, one of only 40 companies named in the U.S. We were also ranked highest in the nation for customer satisfaction among mortgage servicers the last two years, the first years we were eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans has been named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Place to Work for African Americans”. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 13 years, ranking as high as #2.
Are you ready to learn about the “secret sauce” that keeps Quicken Loans competitive and an awesome place to work? Well, we hate to disappoint you, but there is no secret sauce. There are ingredients, however!
We call our ingredients ISMs. ISMs are the ideals we live by here at Quicken Loans and our family of companies. ISMs are who we are, more than what we do. They are the foundation and the philosophy that we live by.
ISMs are ideals for all of our team members to follow. To help you get the picture, let’s break down the ISM “Obsessed with finding a better way.” What does this mean? Well, at Quicken Loans, we’ve embarked on a never-ending quest to find a better way for everything we do, everything we touch, and everything we see. We don’t settle for less because it’s not in our DNA to accept less than amazing. It’s a key priority – an obsession – for everyone who works here.
- 401k with employer match
- flexible spending account
- paid volunteer time
- tuition assistance
- free educational seminars
- wellness programs
- family of companies discounts