We’re the fastest growing mortgage lender in the country for a reason. The lifeblood of our company, the center of our universe, are our Mortgage Loan Officers, AKA: Mortgage Bankers. Knowledgeable mortgage experts who provide un-parallel client service, our Mortgage Bankers are the most influential part of the client of experience, and one of the many reasons Quicken Loans clients rave about us.
If you’re interested in being part of an elite team and being truly proud of what you do, a career as a Mortgage Banker at Quicken Loans is the right fit for you. Our Mortgage Bankers make an impact on our clients’ lives every day and help them make strong financial decisions to achieve their personal and financial goals. Our Mortgage Bankers speak to clients who are already looking to purchase or refinance their homes – no cold calls!
- Consult with clients about current and future needs to help them achieve their financial goals
- Give every client the best client service in the industry
- Own and build your business within Quicken Loans with the support of our team
- Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process and how to better manage their mortgages
- Assist clients through the loan process from application to closing
Characteristics of our Quicken Loans Mortgage Bankers
- Ability to thrive in an independent work environment
- Forward thinking
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Believes their personal efforts should be rewarded
- Always challenging themselves to grow, learn and advance throughout their career
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision and much more
- State-of-the-art technology and training
- Six months of ongoing, paid mortgage banker training, required licensing and on-the-job coaching
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Are you looking for just another job or a professional career with unlimited earning potential, growth opportunities and great benefits? Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
- Various work backgrounds and experience levels – no lending experience necessary
- Ability to work various schedules and overtime – could be up to 55 hours per week
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with goals that will challenge you
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Passion, great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude and competitive spirit
- Desire to take your career to the next level
- Must meet National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (SAFE Act) Requirements.
We’re the #1 online lender in America, closing loans in all 50 states, and we’ve grown to be one of the largest full-service residential mortgage lenders in the country. Quicken Loans was named a J.D. Power and Associates 2010 – 2015 Customer Service Champion, one of only 40 companies named in the U.S. We were also ranked highest in the nation for customer satisfaction among mortgage servicers the last two years, the first years we were eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans has been named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Place to Work for African Americans”. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 13 years, ranking as high as #2.
Are you ready to learn about the “secret sauce” that keeps Quicken Loans competitive and an awesome place to work? Well, we hate to disappoint you, but there is no secret sauce. There are ingredients, however!
We call our ingredients ISMs. ISMs are the ideals we live by here at Quicken Loans and our family of companies. ISMs are who we are, more than what we do. They are the foundation and the philosophy that we live by.
ISMs are ideals for all of our team members to follow. To help you get the picture, let’s break down the ISM “Obsessed with finding a better way.” What does this mean? Well, at Quicken Loans, we’ve embarked on a never-ending quest to find a better way for everything we do, everything we touch, and everything we see. We don’t settle for less because it’s not in our DNA to accept less than amazing. It’s a key priority – an obsession – for everyone who works here.
- 401k with employer match
- flexible spending account
- paid volunteer time
- tuition assistance
- free educational seminars
- wellness programs
- family of companies discounts