Entry Level Marketing Associate
We are seeking a bright, motivated Online Marketing Associate with an analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail to join our Marketing Department. This associate will help manage advertising programs critical to Brilliant Earth's success, optimizing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. The Marketing Department offers an engaging, fast-paced environment in which you will have the opportunity to get hands-on online marketing experience.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Quantitative assessment and continuous optimization across digital advertising channels (e.g. SEM, display, paid social) to increase customer acquisition and drive traffic and sales.
- Track, measure, and report on campaign performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis using Excel and Google Analytics.
- Develop and manage monthly advertising budgets.
- Create, test, and optimize advertising creative and copy across advertising channels.
- Research, vet, and launch new advertising initiatives and partnerships.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the Finance department to manage and track advertising expenses.
- Assist with general online marketing initiatives, which could include SEO, email marketing, and promotions.
By clicking Apply, you will be redirected to an external application site. Please complete your Brilliant Earth application there in order to be considered for the Online Marketing Associate role.
- Online marketing interest, and preferably experience, in consumer-focused websites
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Highly organized with focus on owning a project through all stages of execution
- Computer skills, including strong Excel skills
- Results oriented while working against aggressive deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work individually and as a team player to execute projects
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude/self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- BA degree or equivalent
Brilliant Earth is the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. We offer an extensive collection of engagement rings, wedding rings, and fine jewelry handcrafted from recycled precious metals and set with ethically sourced diamonds and gemstones. The Brilliant Earth collection is currently available online and in our San Francisco showroom. As part of our mission, we donate 5% of profits to communities impacted by the jewelry trade.
Our goal at Brilliant Earth is to make jewelry as beautiful as it can be. We are passionate about cultivating a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry. Our Mission is to cultivate a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry. We strive to make jewelry as beautiful as possible by crafting the highest quality pieces with the purest origins, by creating momentum for change, and by investing in a brighter future for the communities who provide our precious metals and gems.
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing ecommerce jewelers in the world, and the leader in ethical origin fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Newsweek, Glamour, the Today Show, and Martha Stewart among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of San Francisco encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, please review our job postings to apply and send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Our goal at Brilliant Earth is to make jewelry as beautiful as it can be. We are passionate about cultivating a more ethical, transparent, and sustainable jewelry industry.