Seeking Candidates for a Fall 2017 Start Date
Purpose of the Position:
Given the opportunity you will participate in our elite 3 month hands-on training program. We offer you all the building blocks to become a successful recruiter, including; calling candidates about career opportunities, matching candidates with open positions, and filling job needs for one of our clients. The top performers in the recruiting field learn not only from an outstanding training program, but from the tenured and successful people that surround them. We invite you to join our successful team and learn from the BEST in the industry. We pride ourselves with recognition and promoting from within…that can be YOU!!
What it looks like today:
- Start with a cohort of successful college graduates in an elite training program designed to graduate superstars
- Work with expert recruiters and sales people to learn high-impact communication strategies
- Be recognized by our leaders
- Opportunity for six figure income
- Your merit, success, and drive provide the framework to grow into a leadership position with the chance to build your own team
- The chance to create your own career path (recruiting, sales, management, etc.)
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for making connections and developing relationships with IT professionals who may be a good fit for assignment with Eliassen Group’s clients.
- Attend networking fairs and network through sites like LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, etc.
- Build a pipeline of candidates for skill sets that are needed repeatedly for client assignments within the branch.
- Update existing candidate profiles with more current information.
- Develop recruiting strategies.
Note: The ideal candidate will have graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Dec. 2015 - present.
- Preference is given to a candidate with a Bachelor's degree.
- High energy with an aptitude to learn new technology.
- Must possess exceptional communication and phone skills, a great personality, strong organization skills and a strong desire to succeed.
- Should have a high-level understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Eliassen Group is all about connecting highly skilled people who have the desire and ability to contribute to helping our clients successfully address the many challenges that arise in the course of running their businesses. We have decades of experience and continuity in our own staff that allow us to really know our clients and the consultants we provide; creating good culture and skill fits for both. If you have needs or skills in the specialties listed below Eliassen Group may be exactly the valuable partner you need.
Your Success, Our Talent
At Eliassen Group we take pride in having an upbeat, energetic atmosphere that plays a key role in work productivity and employee growth. We believe in a One Team mentality where the company as a whole strives to achieve a common goal. Eliassen Group fosters this culture by having Barbecues, Holiday Parties, Summer outings, Team lunches, and a company wide “Kickoff Event” each new year. Eliassen Group loves giving back to the community. We exercise our philanthropic reach by taking part in various activities such as Habitat for Humanity, holding School Supplies and Holiday gift drives, volunteering at shelters, etc.